Desperately Seeking Summer
Could somebody please tell me when summer will arrive?
It is not right that I considered wearing gloves for my run yesterday morning, that I spent the evening watching some fantastic ball at the Canadian Open Fastpitch International Championship wrapped up in my Nana blanket (yes, it has a name) and that I turned my heated seats on, and didn’t turn them off, on my drive home.
Weather for Vancouver, BC
|16°C | °F||Fri||Sat||Sun||Mon|
|Wind: SE at 16 km/h|
Since there is absolutely nothing that we can do about our springter, I guess we should look for the positives:
- We all have lush weedy green lawns.
- We are reducing our risk of skin cancer, but don’t forget your sunscreen.
- Our forests aren’t going to burn down.
- Going to work on a rainy Friday isn’t all that bad.
- No 6am runs to avoid the heat.
- No chicken ranch air conditioning units hanging out of my windows!