April 29th – June 14th, 2013 – registration starts Thursday April 18th, 2013, 8:30pm
|April 29th – June 10th
*No session May 20
|April 30th – June 11th||May 1st – June 12th
|May 2nd – June 13th
Pilates with Props
|May 3rd – June 14th|
|8:45-10:00am||The Works||Body Camp (8:45-9:45am)
||Pilates with Props|
**Please note: all prices include 5% GST **
To register for any of the above classes call 604-462-1059 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Works: Strength training exercises with the use of free weights, bands and the stability ball, plenty of stretch to finish. Please note, this is a 75-minute class.
Body Camp: It’s not boot camp, it’s Body Camp! 60 minutes of cardio drills, circuit and core training to improve speed, strength and agility for whatever you play. Please note, clean athletic shoes are required for this session. This session will be held outside, weather permitting.
Pilates with Props: Pilates and core strengthening exercises using stability balls and small balls, guaranteed to challenge even the strongest participants!
- Space is limited; register early to guarantee your spot. Please note that all classes are pre-registered.
- Please arrive 5 – 10 minutes early to prepare for class.
- Schedules and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Payment due at first class, cash or personal cheques only.
- Class purchases are non-refundable after the start of the second class, and are non-transferable.
- Missed classes: Missed classes cannot be guaranteed a make up class. If you are unable to attend the class you are registered for, you may attend another class within your set, only if space is available. Please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice for the class you are going to miss. This allows us enough time to notify your fellow participants that your space is available for a makeup. Missed classes may not be carried forward into the next session.